- Ana Rodriguez-Matéos, Univ Dusseldorf, Germany - Variability in the biological responsiveness of plant food bioactives regarding cardiometabolic endpoints. 2nd Scientific Workshop of POSITIVe at the 1st International conference on Food Bioactives ansd Health (13-15 October 2016)
- Tom Van de Wiele (Ghent University, Belgium) – Interindividual variability in the absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion of plant food bioactives. 2nd Scientific Workshop of POSITIVe at the 1st International conference on Food Bioactives ansd Health (13-15 October 2016)
- C. Morand - 1st Scientific Workshop of PSOTIVe (Satellite Symposium of the 7th ICPH) 26-27Th October 2015
- Christine Morand presented the COST action POSITIVe at the 4th International Conference of Food Digestion (ICFD) organised by COST Action FA 1005 INFOGEST in Naples (ITALY) on March 17-19th,2015. (see the program)
C. Morand Presentation of COST Action FA1403 "Interindividual variation in response to consumption of plant food bioactives and determinants involved" (POSITIVe) Presented at 4th ICFD, Naples, ITA (2015-03-17 - 2015-03-19).
COST Action POSITIVe: interindividual variation in response to consumption of plant food bioactives.
Manach C., Milenkovic D., Morand C.
- Poster was presented at the 11th NuGOweek nutrigenomics of foods (November 08-11th, 2014 - Castellammare di Stabia, ITALIA).
- How to cite it : Manach, C., Milenkovic, D., Morand, C. (2014). COST Action POSITIVe: interindividual variation in response to consumption of plant food bioactives. In: 11th NuGOweek nutrigenomics of foods (p. 116-116). Presented at 11. NuGOweek Nutrigenomics of Foods, Castellammare di Stabia, ITA (2014-09-08 - 2014-09-11). Wageningen, NLD : Academic Publishers.
- Vavříková E., Křenková A., Valentová K., Ježová Ľ., Křen V.: Isoquercitrin Esters with Aliphatic or Aromatic Acids: Enzymatic Preparation and Properties, Biotransformations 2016, Biotransformations for Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Industry, Varšava (Polsko), 30.6.-2.7.2016. Book of abstracts: page 64, poster P16.
- Káňová K., Valentová K., Pelantová H., Křenková A., Křen V.: Quercetin-3-O-sulfate and quercetin-4-O-sulfate differ in antioxidant activity, 1st International Conference on Food Bioactives and Health, Norwich (Anglie), 13.9.-15.9.2016. Book of abstracts: page 174, poster. Project LD15082 (FA1403)
- Almeida A.F., Borge G.I., Piskula M., Tudose A., Tudoreanu L., Valentová K., Williamson G., Santos C.N.: Survey of human studies relevant to inter-individual variability in ADME of quercetin, 1st International Conference on Food Bioactives and Health, Norwich (Anglie), 13.9.-15.9.2016. Book of abstracts: page 165, poster. Project FA1403.