The Final Conference of the COST Action POSITIVe will be held on 25-26th septembre 2018 in Lisboa (Portugal) at NOVA University rectory building.
This event is organized as a satellite symposium of the 2nd conference on Food Bioactives and Health (Website).
It will take place at NOVA University rectory building (Campus de Campolide, Lisboa).
Registration to the COST Conference is open to everybody and will be available soon on the FHB website (Direct link for registration).
Scientific committee of the conference is composed by POSITIVe steering committee members.
25th September (9h00-17h30)
- Main Findings from POSITIVe: Major determinants involved in interindividual variations in plant food bioactives ADME and cardiometabolic responses
- Round Table (Title to be defined)
26th September (9h30-17h00)
- Recent advances in research on interindividual variability and interesting perspectives in the field of personalized nutrition
Confirmed invited speakers
- Pr Eileen Gibney (UC Dublin, Ireland) : « Main findings from Food 4Me - Next steps »
- Pr Baukje de Roos (Rowett Institute, UK): « Personalized intervention: a precision approach for the next generation of intervention studies »
- Pr Anne Marie Minihanne (East Anglia Univ, UK) : “ Key determinants of flavonoids absorption and subsequent metabolism of a mixed dietary flavonoid source – COB Study”
- Pr Ben van Ommen (TNO, NL) "The role of personalised nutrition in the prevention and treatment of metabolic disease"
- Pr Paul Franks (Lund University- Diabete Center. Sweden) "Lifestyle in the context of precision medicine"
- Pr Wim Verbeke (Univ Ghent, Belgium) "Personal determinants of consumers’ healthy and sustainable food choices"
- Discussion on personalized nutrition and health with panel of stakeholders