Some pictures of this events:
- Pr. Francisco Tomas-Barberan (CSIC - Murcia, Spain) "Inter-individual differences in polyphenols gut microbiota metabolism. Can they affect human health?"
- Dr. Patrick Borel (INRA - Marseille, France) "Single nucleotide polymorphisms associated with carotenoid bioavailability"
- Dr. Ana Rodriguez-Mateos (Univ. of Duesseldorf - Germany) "Differences in vascular response to cocoa flavanol intake according to age and sex"
- Pr. Wim Vanden Berghe (Univ. Antwerp - Belgium) "From inflammaging to healthy aging by dietary lifestyle choices: is epigenetics the key to personalized nutrition?"
- Dr. Dolorès Corella (Univ. of Valencia - Spain) "Genetic polymorphisms and response to polyphenols/Mediterranean diet"
- Dr. Jim Kaput (Nestle Institute of Health Science - Switzerland) "Cofactor mapping: a model for the plant bioactives"
- Pr. Johanna Lampe (Univ. of Washington, Seattle - US) "Interindividual differences in metabolism of plant food bioactives:impact on dietary recommendations"
- Dr Eileen Gibney (Institue of Food and Health - University College of Dublin - Dublin, Ireland) "Lessons from Food4Me about opportunities and challenges for personalized nutrition"
Monday 26, 2015
1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Welcoming of participants
3:00 - 3:15 p.m.
Introduction by the Chair
3:15- 4:15 p.m.
4:15 - 4:30 p.m.
4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday 27, 2015
9:00 - 10:45 a.m.
10:45 - 11:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Roundtable “The future for plant food bioactives in personalized nutrition” & closing
Registration (CLOSED) & Venue
This international meeting was a satelitte event of the 7th International Conference on Polyphenols and Health.