1st Training School
Webinar: 24, 26, 30 May 2016
Objectives & program: here
- Short introduction. Rafael Llorach Asuncion. University of Barcelona, Spain
- Applications of metabolomics in nutrition. Lars Ove Dragsted. University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- The metabolomics workflow. Rafael Llorach Asuncion. University of Barcelona, Spain.
- Data processing and analysis in nutrimetabolomics studies. Carl Brunius. Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden
- Strategies for metabolite identification and confirmation ID. Estelle Pujos-Guillot. Metabolism and Mass Spectrometry Platform, INRA Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Identification Databases in nutrimetabolomics: the most useful online resources. Claudine Manach. INRA Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Discovery of biomarkers of whole grain intake using non-targeted LC-MS metabolite profiling. Kati Hanhineva University of Eastern Finland
- Characterization of microbial metabolism of polyphenols using GCxGC-TOFMS. Anna-Marja Aura VTT. Technical Research Centre of Finland.
- Host-microbe co-metabolism assessed by LC-MS and NMR metabolomics. Sofia Moco. Nestle Institute of Health Sciences, Switzerland.
- Clinical phenotype clustering in cardiovascular risk patients for the identification of red wine polyphenol intake. Rafael Llorach Asuncion. University of Barcelona, Spain.