Ingénieur d'étude en développement d'application / INRA Engineer in Computer Science
Tel. : (+33) 1 44 08 18 89
16 rue Claude Bernard
75 231 Paris Cedex 05
Member of the LInk Team
- 2009: Master’s Degree in Engineering CNAM
- 2003: Professional Master's degree in Computer Sciences Network and Systems , Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines University
- 2002: Master's degree Maths and Computer Science, IUP GMI, Paris IX Dauphine University
- 2001: Bachelors degree Maths and Computer Science, IUP GMI, Paris IX Dauphine University
- 2000: DEUP Maths and Computer Science, IUP GMI, Paris IX Dauphine University
- 1999: DEUG M.A.S.S (Maths, IT and Economic and Business Applications), Paris IX Dauphine University
- From Jan 2014: Since Jan 2014 : member of the UMR MIA 518
- From August 2004 to Dec 2013: Computer Science engenieer at Met@risk, INRA, Paris
- Analyst and Software developer for Met@risk (Java, J2EE)
- Coordinated Met@risk activities as WHO collaborating center (2010 - 2013)
- Member of the Organization Committee of the International Conference ICCS (International Conference on Conceptual Structures) 2008.
- MAP'OPT : Modified atmosphere protection optimisation
- HolyRisk : Scientific Uncertainty and Food Risk Regulation
- WebContent : Flexible and generic platform for content management
- HolyRisk : Tool for annotating risk assessment and management documents
- @Web (Annotating Tables from the Web) : Tool for crawling, extracting, transforming, accurately annotating, visualizing and querying Web data tables
- CARAT (Chronic & Acute Risk Assessment) : Software dedicated to make the statistical methodologies for food risk assessment
See My publications.
My teaching activity mainly concerns the three years training of the agricultural engineer of AgroParisTech.