- Laurène Casal: Assessment of landscape nitrogen management scenarios by modelling in agricultural catchments. Supervisors: Patrick Durand
- Marie Denis: production mechanisms, sources and fluxes of dissolved organic matter in agro-hydro-systems. Supervisors: Gerard Gruau, Laurent Jeanneau
- Sen Gu: Release of dissolved and colloidal phosphorus from riparian wetlands: a field and laboratory assessment of the mechanisms and controlling factors. Supervisor: Gerard Gruau
- Michael Bell: Emission, dispersion and deposition of ammonia from the plot to the landscape scale. Supervisor: Chris Flechard
- Anne Jaffrezic:Dissolved Organic Carbon and veterinary medicinal residuals: sources and transfers in agro-hydro-systems
- Anne Catherine Pierson-Wickmann: Transfer of Matter on Earth surface: insights from isotopic geochemistry at different time scales
- Benjamin Louis: Integrating the role of microbial biodiversity in simulating the dynamics of soil organic matter for transition towards agro-ecology. Supervisors: Philippe Leterme ; Safya Menasseria; Valérie Viaud
- Rémi Dupas: Identifying and modelling processes controlling dissolved phosphorus transfers in agricultural catchment. Supervisor: Chantal Gascuel-Odoux
- Guillaume Humbert: Hydro-climatic determinants of composition and transfert of Dissolved Organic Matters in agricultural catchment. Supervisors: Patrick Durand, Anne Jaffrézic
- Emmanuel TETE: Intra-annual dynamic of organic carbon mineralization in hydromorphic mineral soils on an agricultural hillslope. Supervisor: Christian Walter, Valérie Viaud
- Alice AUBERT: Climatic variability and water quality variability in agro-hydro-systems. Supervisors: Philippe Mérot and Chantal Gascuel
- Alban De LAVENNE: Transposition of stream flow in hydrographic networks by modelling and upscaling. Supervisor: Christophe Cudennec
- Thibault LAMBERT: Sources, production and transfer of dissolved organic carbon in headwater catchments laying on impervious bedrocks: contribution of the use of stable carbon isotopes. Supervisors: Gérard Gruau and Anne-Catherine Pierson-Wickmann
- Cyril Benhamou: Modelling the effect crop-hedgerow interaction on water and nitrogen transfer in a small agricultural catchment. Supervisor: Philippe MEROT
- Matthieu ROUXEL: Solute transfer in catchments laying on impervious bedrock. Supervisors: Jérôme Molénat and Laurent Ruiz
- Morgane DERRIEN: Validation of the use of steroids as a tool for tracking the origin of fecal contamination in surface waters. Supervisors: Gérard Gruau and Emilie Jardé
- Rémi MARSAC: Control of rare earth elements speciation by humics acids : Role of the binding sites heterogeneity and cation competition. Supervisors: Gérard Gruau and Mélanie Davranche
- Mathieu PEDROT: Collids and primary composition of soil solutions. Supervisors: Aline Dia and Mélanie Davranche
- Bruno MOREL: Modelling Dissolved Organic Carbon in catchments. Supervisors: Patrick Durand and Gérard Gruau.
- Olivier MONTREUIL: Temporal and spatial variability of transversal exchanges between the riparian corridor and the stream : impacts for water quality. Supervisors: Philippe Mérot, Pierre Marmonnier
- Mohamad FAKIH: Biogeochemistry of Iron and associated species: case of Arsenic (V). Supervisors: Aline Dia, Mélanie Davranche and Xavier Chatellier
- Luc SOREL: Virtual landscapes and scenario analysis for assessing envrionmental impacts of agricultural production systems. Supervisors: Christian Walter, Patrick Durand
- Mélanie DAVRANCHE: Impacts of processes at the interfaces soil-water on speciation: field observations - experiments -Modelling
- Jérôme MOLENAT: Hydrology and solutes transfer in shallow aquifers.
- Nolwenn BOUGON: Influence of hydrological pathways on the structure of bacterial communities at the interface soil-groundwater. Supervisors: Luc Aquilina and Philippe Vandenkoorhuyse
- Julie LEFRANCOIS: Dynamic and origin of suspended solids in headwater catchment laying on schists. Supervisors: Chantal Gascuel and Catherine Grimaldi
- Malgorzata GRYBOS: Experimental approach of the role of reductive dissolution of Iron oxyhydroxydes and organic matter dynamics on the transfer of metals at the interface water/soil. Supervisors: Gérard Gruau and Mélanie Davranche
- François OEHLER: Measuring denitrification and spatially distributed modelling of nitrogen fluxes in a farming headwater catchment. Supervisors: Patrick Durand and Paul Bordenave
- Olivier POURRET: Impact of organic matter on the behavior of rare earth elements in solution: experimental and modelling approaches. Supervisors: Gérard Gruau and Mélanie Davranche
- Virginie AYRAUD: Determination of residence time in groundwater for application to nitrogen transfer in fractured heterogeneous bedrock. Supervisors: Luc Aquilina and Hélène Pauwels (BRGM)
- Cédric LEGOUT: Groundwater hydrological and hydrochemical processes in catchments laying on impervious bedrocks. Supervisors: Jérôme Molénat, Chantal Gascuel, Luc Aquilina.
- Valérie VIAUD: Spatial Organisation of bocage landscapes and water and nutrients fluxes: empirical approach and modelling approaches. Supervisors: Jacques Baudry and Philippe Mérot
- Catherine GRIMALDI: Hydrochemistry of headwater catchments. Contribution to the understanding of soils geochemistry and stream water quality.
- Stéphane LEFEBVRE: Interface water-sediments in agricultural streams: role in biogeochemical cycles. Supervisor: Pierre Marmonnier
- Charlotte MARTIN: Hydrological and hydrochemical mecanisms involved in seasonal variations of nitrates concentrations in agricultural catchments. Experimental and modelling approaches. Supervisors: Luc Aquilina and Chantal Gascuel
- Patrick DURAND: Hydrology and water quality: from budgets to models, about the catchment approach.
- Christian WALTER: Spatial analysis of soils for precise management and monitoring.