Wish to download some DNA data?
- click on R-Syst::database of your choice, (for instance > "R-Syst::diatom")
- go to "access the database"
- click on "R-Syst::XX" (for instance R-Syst::diatom)
- click on "Advanced search", subit 'DNA sequence"
- click on "DNA sequence"
- if you wish to download all sequences of a given marker whatever the project which provides them, select all projects (Base-NCBI, Bibliothèque du vivant, DIAMED, ...)
- select your the Marker of you choice (for instance "rbcl")
- press "submit"
- at the buttom of the page, go into the box "export format"
- select the format you wish: windows, or linux (important)
- click on "choose". You will have the choice between a fasta file of sequences, or an ascii file of taxonomic field (you can have both, by selecting one, and then the second)
- click on "export" therefore (once for each file)
- a box appears for selection of the data (character file) or metadata (sequences) you wish to have ; select
- select setting : supplementary info 1.... (name that will appear in order as sequence identifier of fasta file)
- press "Export"
>> Don't forget to site the papers of the concern database :
Chaumeil P, Fischer-Le Saux M, Frigerio JM, Grenier E, Rimet F, Streito JC , Laval V, Franc A. 2018. R-Syst: a network providing curated molecular databases and data analysis tools for taxonomy and systematics (Prokaryotes and Eucaryotes). https://doi.org/10.15454/OEDAUS, Portail Data Inra, V1
for R-Syst::diatom also site:
Frederic Rimet; Philippe Chaumeil; Francois Keck; Lenaïg Kermarrec; Valentin Vasselon; Maria Kahlert; Alain Franc; Agnes Bouchez. 2016. R-Syst::diatom: an open-access and curated barcode database for diatoms and freshwater monitoring. Database, 2016, 1-21.